«Elektrostroimontazh» LLP began its life in Tengiz field in May 2003. In the begining it was a electrical service- a subdivision of «Neftestroiservice Ltd» LLP, dealing with maintenance of electrical networks and performing the works with the staff consisting of 23 people. After separation into a separate company, it was offered to perform scope of works for TCO in a larger amount.
At the moment the company personnel consists of highly skilled and manned up team consisting of engineers, electrical technicians having wide experience of work on large projects of the oil and gas industry.
Company’s main activities:
- Operation and maintenance of electrical equipment of substation 0.4/10/35kV;
- Installation of electrical equipment, substation and construction of air cable lines 0.4 kV, 10 kV, 35 kV, 110 kV;
- instrumentation and automation installation;
- Laying of pulsation lines , instrumentation cables
- Termination and alignment of instrumentation equipment;
- Conduction of commissioning works on equipment of 0.4 kV, 10 kV, 35 kV, 110 kV;
- Construction and laying of power networks;
- High voltage works, including control points;
- Electrical commissioning works;
- Testing – certified and licensed electrical laboratory, able to perform all types of electrical testing.
“Electrostroimontazh” company policy develops and strengthens sense of each employee’s responsibility both for safety of temselves and safety of work partners.
The culture of productive work will allow our the company to work productively and safely according to all standard requirements. We aim for achievement of the high quality standards, along with ensuring protection of our employees, equipment.